Friday, December 04, 2015

Plum cake and Praise for Shakti!


Recently, I did an interview with Dinamalar, a leading Tamil daily and the response has blown my mind! Really want to thank my fellow Tamils for the overwhelming appreciation they have showered on me in an endless stream of touching emails. It made me feel absolutely special and wonderful. Thanks ever so much! As STR says to his own legion of fans "Neenga illama naan illa). 
Why on earth do celebs crib about giving interviews? I could do it all day :)



In more good news, blogger Namrata has nothing but sweet things to say about Shakti: The Divine Feminine. In fact she equates it with rich and gooey plum cake. Sample this:
As I end the year 2015 this comes across one of the most amazing reads by an Indian author for the year. It promises a lot of things and it delivers. It doesn't disappoint the reader even a wee bit. 
The author whom I claim to be my favourite still continues to be that as I anxiously look forward to her next book.
Do grab this one - recommended for every one!
Foodie Verdict

This book is like plum cake - the perfect reading for the season with perfectly balanced out tastes.

You can read the rest of it here.



1 comment:

stsush said...

Special new collection available for Christmas.
Plum Cake Online